Monday, April 26, 2010

Sixth

I went dancing last night, at a nightclub. My second time ever doing so. Not only did we have trouble getting there, oh lordy, but we got lost trying to walk to the club, then we stayed way longer than I wanted because I love my friend so much, and now my toes are literally numb because I wore 3" heels the whole night, which my feet are not used to.

But it wasn't bad. I felt pretty hot, although slightly sluttish as I was walking through downtown in a halter and heels with all these guys starin' at me. We walked around and around, here and there, for about 7-8 blocks, picking up free entrance cards for clubs. We finally made it there, but my feet were already throbbing.

I had an okay time, was sore for so much of it that I was unhappy a lot of the time. I think my favorite part of the night was when I would stand still in the middle of the dance floor while everyone else around me was moving. It was an interesting experience.


So I have been trying to write this blog for two days. I think I have writer's block, and have it pretty bad. I just can't think of how to word things. England has consumed my mind--I can think of little else.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man... I went to a club ONCE and I will never go again. I'm definitely not a club person. I have writer's block right now too... all I can think about is the end of the semester being so close and I can't get anything done. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete