Friday, April 23, 2010

Fifth?

So the semester is coming to an end. Less than three weeks and I will be in England, with my Rob again. These last nine months have been so extremely hard, and so extremely lonely. I hope I can convince him that nine months is way too long for us ever to go without seeing each other again.

My Social Science teacher gave me a one day extension on my paper. Whoo! I needed it, ever since I wrote that story about my dad I have just had major writer's block. =[ It sucks. Now to get this four page paper written and turned in within eleven hours. But I need sleep at some point. Dangit.

I'm stressed. It's pullin' down on my happiness, I can definitely tell. Which sucks because the weather has been beautiful and I should be soaking up my vitamin D.

My friend is taking me to a club tomorrow night. It will be fun to get to try out my new shirt and shoes. I'm kinda sorta excited. Kinda not. Wish Rob would dance with me like that, because I don't want to be that close to any guy but him =\ Guess I will just dance with E.

I need to write a story this summer. I will post some of my ideas at a later point in time, I need to work on my paper currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment